PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag (7 Designs)
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag (7 Designs)
PackIt Freezable Lunch Bag is a lunch bag with cooling technology is built into the walls of the bag so you'll never waste money on ice packs again. PackIt's cooling power makes it the smartest alternative to conventional lunch boxes and one of the best lunch bags for kids. It's perfect for school, work, the field—anywhere! The original PackIt lunch bag has helped millions of people take safe, healthy meals everywhere.
- Gel-lined walls chill a meal and a 12oz (340ml) drink for hours (depending on external temperatures)
- Wider base fits a Mod Lunch Bento™ and Mod Snack Bento™ container
- Folds flat and freezes overnight
- Buckle handle clips onto totes and strollers
- Zip closure locks in cool, dry air
- Made from nontoxic poly canvas;food-safe lining
- PVC-, BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free
- Interior wipes clean; spot clean exterior
- Dimensions (Open): 10”H x 8.5”W x 5”D
- Dimensions (Folded): 8.25”H x 8”W x 1.25”D
The Freezable Lunch Bag folds up neatly to the size of a thick book. It secures with a handy Velcro tab for compact storage.
The entire bag goes in your freezer overnight (12 hours) to activate its built-in freezable gel. By morning, the walls of the bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill just like a fridge.
Expand, Pack & Go
Fill your Freezable Lunch Bag with food and drinks just before you leave home. Now they’ll stay cool and fresh all day!
*Packit Lunch Bags are water resistant on the outside but not water proof. The inside is stitched so liquid can leak through the lining and fabric since they have seams.
How To Use
How long does it take to freeze PackIt bags?
PackIt bags require a full 12-14 hours in the freezer to achieve optimal cooling power. For faster freezing, unfold the PackIt and lay it flat in the rear of the freezer (close to the ice maker if applicable). If you’re freezing more than one PackIt at a time, it may take longer for the bags to fully freeze. Space them as far apart from each other as possible in the freezer and allow for at least 14 hours of freezing time.
How long do PackIt bags stay frozen?
PackIt is designed to keep food and drinks cold for several hours under normal room-temperature conditions (70°F/21 °C). However, the number of hours at which the bag itself stays frozen depends on external temperatures and use. Expect shorter cooling power in warm environments, particularly during the summer months. Also, if you open your PackIt frequently, it won’t stay cool quite as long. You can extend the cooling power of your PackIt by filling it with foods and drinks that are already frozen.
Can I keep hot food or a hot thermos in my PackIt?
A frozen PackIt is not optimal for a hot thermos. However, an unfrozen PackIt will insulate and keep hot items warm.
PackIt is the smartest and simplest way to keep food and drinks cool anywhere. It's a foldable, FREEZABLE bag that works just like a refrigerator on the go, continually chilling items for hours.
The secret is a special freezable gel built into the walls of the bag. Simply store the entire bag in the freezer overnight. Once the bag is frozen, its walls generate waves of cold air that chill your food and drinks from all sides. No ice packs needed. Ever!
PackIt’s patented built-in technology keeps items cool all day without ever needing ice packs. It’s so powerful that it can even drop the temperature of liquids 25 degrees within the first hour. That’s right—it actually makes room-temperature items cold!
Best of all, it folds up for compact storage in your freezer and is ready to go when you are.
Care & Cleaning
What is the best way to clean my PackIt?
Hand wash the interior of your PackIt with mild soap and warm water or wipe thoroughly with an all-purpose antibacterial wipe. You can spot clean the exterior with a gentle sponge. You must allow the PackIt to air dry completely with the flap open before freezing to prevent frost from forming on the bag. PackIts are not washing machine-, dryer-, dishwasher-, or microwave-safe. Do not use bleach or any other chemicals other than laundry detergent to clean the bag.
Will condensation form inside the PackIt?
It depends on the external environment and the items placed inside the bag. The PackIt is intended for use with frozen, refrigerated or room-temperature food and drinks. If warm items are placed inside the frozen cooler or if the cooler is used in a hot environment, some condensation may occur.
Are PackIt coolers mold resistant?
Though freezing the PackIt may kill some forms of mold that would form in other coolers, we can’t guarantee it. We recommend regular cleaning of the PackIt to prevent bacteria from growing inside. If you use the cooler on most weekdays, it’s best to clean it weekly. Whether you’re using soap and water or a wet wipe, allow the bag to air-dry completely before freezing to avoid the formation of frost.
Is PackIt safe for use by children?
Absolutely. Since PackIt was invented and founded by a single mother of three, consumer safety is a priority for our company. PackIt products are made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and EVA and are free of harmful PVC, BPA, phthalates, formaldehyde and lead.
PackIt hand-picks factories with the highest levels of quality control and has set strict guidelines and standards that our products must uphold during the development and manufacturing processes. All of our products are tested by independent, accredited third-party laboratories and have met all applicable standards set forth by OEHHA Proposition 65 and Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA), including those for BPA, lead and phthalates. They also comply with all current U.S., Canadian and European safety standards.
PackIt eliminates the need for wasteful single-use products
Our reusable freezable bags eliminate the need for wasteful plastic or paper lunch and shopping bags. And because the cooling is built in, you won’t lose any toxic gel packs that need to be replaced or have to stuff plastic baggies with ice. Our all-in-one product doesn’t just cut down on extra parts—it actually slashes your environmental footprint.
PackIt cuts food waste
PackIt lets you take sensitive items that would spoil in other bags and keep them chilled for hours. You won’t have to throw out uneaten food because PackIt cools long enough to even take home leftovers.
PackIt is dedicated to responsible production
PackIt products are responsibly produced with high-quality materials that won’t break down after only a few uses like inferior products do. We use only food-safe, nontoxic materials that are free of harmful substances such as PVC, BPA, phthalates, formaldehyde and lead. All of our products are tested by independent, accredited third-party laboratories and have met all current U.S., Canadian and European safety standards.
- Tula Linen Explore Baby Carrier (10 Designs)S$279.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- PackIt Freezable Classic Lunch Box (8 Designs)S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Grabease Double Sided Baby Toothbrush (8 Colours)S$16.90 List Price: S$19.90
- Pupsik Cotton Reusable Training Diapers – M size, 90cm (8 Designs)S$6.32 - S$7.90 List Price: S$7.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Packit Mod Bento Container Lunch Box (2 Colours)S$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Packit Freezable 15-Can Zuma Cooler (3 Designs)S$54.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- PackIt Freezable Snack Box (5 Designs)S$26.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- PackIt Freezable Lunch Sack - Cosmic RainbowS$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Packit Mod Bento Container Snack Box (2 Colours)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Packit Multi Flex Bento Lunch Box Container - RaspberryS$38.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Packit Freezable Hampton Lunch Bag (5 Designs)S$43.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Hydro Flask Standard Mouth Insulated Water Bottle (24oz) (14 Colours)S$55.90 List Price: S$64.90
- PackIt Freezable Lunch Sack - Blue VenomS$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle (32oz) (12 Colours)S$73.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)