Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling Duck
Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling Duck
Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling Duck is a battery operated whistling duck that whistles and sings when pulled along. The 2-in-1 favorite pull toy! Hours of fun with the pull along whistling duck that whistles and sings as its pulled along. Stops singing when not in motion. Patented!
- A battery operated whistling duck that whistles and sings when pulled along.
- 2 in 1 Toy – Bead coaster cylinder shell that rolls on the duck's back detaches to become an independent bead coaster for free roll and play.
- Synchronized sounds start and stop automatically when in motion.
- Pull Along Duck will whistle and call your baby to play when left unattended.
- Easy to operate tail with on/off and silent play switch.
Recommended for ages 1+ years.
- Introducing cause & effect processes – when your toddler begins to walk, let him hold the pull string and encourage him to pull the duck.
- The duck will sing when pull and stops when standing. Repeating this action, will contribute to your child’s understanding of cause & effect, and will cause him to initiate pulling the duck along on his own.
- Development of balance and coordination – pull toys help your child to build confidence while walking and exploring the environment, as well as developing gross motor skills, balance and coordination.
- Encourages independent walking.
- Promotes balance and coordination.
- Sounds start automatically when in motion - introducing toddlers to cause & effect processes.
- Bead roller coaster develops motor skills and encourages social play.
- Duck whistles for baby to come play with him when left unattended - develops emotional intelligence.
- 1 X Pull Along Whistling Duck.
- 1 X detachable bead coaster cylinder.
Click here for instruction manual.
Packaging Dimensions: 10.6 x 5.9 x 8.7 inches
Are batteries included with the Pull Along Whistling Duck?
No. Batteries are not included.
Which batteries are needed to operate the Pull Along Whistling Duck?
3 X AA 1.5 Batteries.
How do I insert batteries?
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the underside of the duck) using a Phillips Head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5V AA batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the cover and screw back tightly (see instructions – images 1&2).
How do I turn the Duck music on/off?
The on/off switch is the blue tail of the duck. When locked to either side, the duck is in off/mute mode. To turn the duck on again, turn the switch tail to anywhere between the two sides
How to I keep the cylinder from falling off the duck’s back?
When placing the cylinder on the duck’s back, ensure that grooves on the cylinder line up with the grooves on the duck’s wheels (see instructions – image 5).
For how long will the duck keep on calling when left unattended?
The duck will keep calling in increasing time gaps between calls, and will stop calling after 10 minutes.
The Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling Duck does not make a sound:
Turn the switch off and then on again.
Tap the battery box gently.
- Yookidoo Tumble Ball StackerS$46.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray StationS$53.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Spin 'N' Sort Spout ProS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Crawl 'N' Go SnailS$55.90 List Price: S$69.90
- Yookidoo Flow 'N' Fill SpoutS$44.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Yookidoo 2 Stage Sensory Bath Baby MobileS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray WhaleS$44.90 List Price: S$59.90