Parklon LaPure Playmat - Minimal Fruits (M12)
Parklon LaPure Playmat - Minimal Fruits (M12)
Parklon LaPure Playmat is the new Softmat produced by Parklon using their latest technology and German high-quality raw materials. They are antibacterial, antifungal, waterproof and easy to clean. LaPure Softmats are safer and longer-lasting. Focusing on the highest quality and safety standards, Parklon continues to deliver excellent resilience soft mats with optimum thickness with great shock absorption.
- Using German high-quality raw materials
- Optimum thickness & ultra-high-density foam
- Improved resilience and shock absorption
- Antibacterial, antifungal, clean and functional
- Waterproof surface for easy cleaning
- Non-slip and comfortable cushioning
- have passed more stringent safety criteria (besides SGS tests, it has also passed the KCL safety assurance test)
Dimensions: 1900 x 1300 x 12 (M12)
Weight: 7kg +/-
Note: Due to the material property that is slightly stretchable, please allow a 3-5% tolerance in size.
Come with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against Defects In Materials and Workmanship!
Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions or due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture. The colour tone of the mat may also differ slightly depending on production dates.
Material: Eco friendly, Non-toxic & Non Phthalate PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). With SGS safety certification.
- The mat is reversible.
- Waterproof, easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth!
- BPA free
- Optimal thickness and ultra-high-density0foam
- Safe rounded corners to protect baby!
How to get rid of ‘Impression’ and creases on my Playmat?
It is normal to see those creases for the first at least 2-3 weeks. They need time to slowly fade away. Yes, this applies to all the Bumper Playmats. It is best that for the initial period that you do not fold them during the night or when it is not in use just to speed up the "straightening" process.
There is some smell from the Bumper Playmat when we first open it, is it safe for my baby?
Just like the "new" smell in a brand new car, a new pair of shoes or a hand bag, the mat has been manufactured and then contained in the packaging right after it was made, therefore it has a 'new' smell to it. It is non-toxic and completely safe, so you don't have to worry. Wipe the mat clean with water and a mild baby soap, the smell will go away just like it does with other new products.
ALL Parklon and LG play mats have been scientifically proven to be safe and eco-friendly. ALL our play mats have passed the vigorous chemical stability test given by the world's most prestigious certification organisation (*SGS). They are even safe for children with sensitive skin.
* SGS stands for Societe Generale de Surveillance. With the head office in Geneve, Switzerland. SGS is an organization that provides inspection, testing, certification, and verification services of new products.
Bumper Playmat VS PE mat - what are the differences?
Bumper Playmat is made of soft PVC which is formulated with specially refined plasticizer that is highly flexible and resilient. It absorbs impact when babies or kids hit against it. These PVC mats are heavier than PE folding mat but they are more durable.
PE folding mat is made of PE (polyethylene). This is a non-toxic material that is widely used in the food packaging industry. It is lightweight and absorbs impact very well. PE folding mat also insulates cold air and humidities.
While they both serve to provide cushioning on the floor, the PE folding mat is not as durable but it is more portable and can also be used outdoor.
Bumper Playmat VS Bubble Playmat - what are the differences?
Bubble Playmat is made of both foam and fabric cells on the inside; and with 30mm or 40mm thicknesses, it feels cushier than Bumper Playmat.
The high density foam inside Bumper Playmat is more compact and with 12mm or 15mm thickness, the mat feels firmer.
For babies learning to walk, Bumper Playmat is recommended.
Bubble Playmat with 30mm thickness feels like a much thicker Bumper Playmat yet with some cushy feel that is also very comfortable for babies or even adults to sleep on.
- Parklon Silky PE Folding Playmat (200 x 140cm) - RemangS$114.75 List Price: S$135.00
- Haakaa Fresh Food Feeder & Teether with Cover Set (9 Colours)S$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Scrunch Silicone Watering Can, 800ml (7 Colors)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Parklon PE Roll Playmat (200x150cm) - HB Fantastic IslandS$68.00 List Price: S$80.00
- Parklon Multipurpose Mat - Pastel Mood (M12)S$55.25 List Price: S$65.00
- Parklon Asobang Playmat - Animal Friends (210)S$501.50 List Price: S$590.00
- Parklon Asobang Playmat - Marble Castle (125)S$310.25 List Price: S$365.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Snow Bear Bung Car (XL15)S$318.75 List Price: S$375.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Blanco Blue Stripes (L15)S$287.30 List Price: S$338.00
- Parklon Double-sided PE Roll Playmat (200x130cm) - Evernin MountainS$114.75 List Price: S$135.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Hello Bear Jungle (L15)S$287.30 List Price: S$338.00
- Parklon Multipurpose Mat - Hound Checks (M15)S$59.50 List Price: S$70.00
- Parklon Multipurpose Mat - Hound Checks (S15)S$51.00 List Price: S$60.00