Nanoclo2 Antivirus Sanitizer & Deodorizer Lanyard Card - White
Nanoclo2 Antivirus Sanitizer & Deodorizer Lanyard Card - White
Nanoclo2 Antivirus Sanitizer & Deodorizer Lanyard Card is a lanyard and card case containing Nanoclo2 that you can hang around your neck. The Nanoclo2 sachet emits Chlorine Dioxide to tackle virus particles in the air around you; changing the virus structure such that it no longer becomes harmful to you! It is a unique, effective tool for protecting your body from viruses, bacteria, infections and allergens! Developed by Japanese scientists who works on epidemics.
This is new 2020 model.
- Effectively neutralizes almost all known pathogens bacteria, allergens, eliminates unpleasant odors caused by microorganisms, and instantly stops the spread of virus by destroying their protein structure
- Suppresses viruses, fungi, and mold
- Nanoclo2 neutralizes only pathogenic microorganisms without causing harm to human or animals cells.
- Completely safe for health.
- Does not emit free chlorine and does not cause toxic symptoms in the human body.
- Totally safe for the pregnant women and the children!
- Activates from interaction with the air after opening
- Vent holes on both side of the card case so it can be worn facing both sides
- For use in hospitals, schools, hospitality areasoffices, inside cars, and other confined places
This product is a JDM product – manufactured specifically for Japan Domestic market and usually regarded by consumers to be of superior quality compared to Japanese products made for export. All packaging are in Japanese.
Please wear it on its own, do not put the card case together with other cards or your wallet.
- Lanyard strap
- Card Case (7.3 x 10.5 cm)
- NanoClo2 Sachet (stored in a sealed packet)
Open the packet and place the NanoClo2 sachet inside the card case. Attach the strap to the card case and wear it around your neck. The duration period of use is about 2 months.
Lasting effect: Approximately 2 months after opening *It depends on the usage environment.
Components: Sodium chlorite, Calcined zeolite
Effective range: Approximately 1 m3 *The spread of the ingredients varies depending on the usage environment.
Use Applications: Indoor/in-vehicle/close space virus removal/sterilization/mold suppression
Anti-bacterial/germ/mold (Sanitisation) and Deodorisation by Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2)
[Nanoclo2] made in Japan
Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2) Effect
- Removing virus and powerful deodorization in air
- Effect of deodorant by Clo2 is faster and much works than Chlorine
- The deodorant effect is expected to resolute for fundamental of bad odor by chemical oxidative decomposition. It has the effect of deodorizing eight major odors of ammonia/ methyl mercaptan/ hydrogen sulfide/ methyl sulfide/ trimethylamine/ methyl disulfide/ styrene /acetaldehyde
Chlorine dioxide (molecular formula: ClO2) has the pungent odor of chlorine and exists as a gas (gas) heavier than air.
Chlorine dioxide has a strong oxidizing power, and is a germicide for viruses and bacteria in washing and sterilizing foodstuffs, disinfecting livestock drinking water, water treatment plants for factory cooling water, pools, oil drilling, food factories, petrochemical plants, etc. Is used all over the world as.
In addition, it has been highly evaluated for its ability to be used for decontamination of buildings during bioterrorism of anthrax in recent years in the United States.
What’s Chlorine Dioxide (Clo2) ?
Chlorine dioxide is a gas produced from sodium chlorite (NaCLO2) and acidic substances such as acetic acid or citric acid, and is represented by CLO2 in the chemical formula.
Chlorine dioxide is a molecule that has free radicals (unpaired electrons), and has the property of always trying to rob electrons from other molecules (virus, fungus, mold, odor bacterium) that are floating in the air. This action changes the component structure and reduces the original function.
*It does not guarantee that it is 100% adsorbed to viruses, fungi, fungi and odor suspended in the air to change the structure. The spread of components varies depending on the use environment and conditions.
Safety of Clo2:
Air anti-virus series is designed to have emission concentration of chlorine dioxide gas product around 0.01ppm guideline value (voluntary standard value of Japan Chlorine Dioxide Industry Association). This has a safety margin 10 times higher than the 0.1 ppm reported by the WHO (World Health Organization) safety confirmation report, and it is judged that there will be no adverse health effects even if it is taken for a lifetime. Value.
*Tests are conducted in a closed space using a rational inspection method. Because it is not an inspection under general living environment, the test result may differ depending on the usage environment.
Clo2 is usually used in a tooth paste and a mouse wash in the US and bleach for noodle and sanitary for foods materials.
The safety has been certified and guaranteed by FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) and WHO (World Health Organization) , which have one of the world’s most stringent evaluation standards, and it has already been injected and used in water purification and pools even in USA, Canada, Europe etc. It is. Furthermore, it is approved in Japan for used by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare for treatment of tap water and disinfection of swimming pools.
- List of public certifications on the safety of chlorine dioxide
“Nanoclo2” is active in various scenes where viruses and bacteria float and are susceptible to infection.
Evidence of effectiveness for Nanoclo2
It is taken the performance evaluation test by a official third party inspection organization in Japan.
- Virus / Bacteria 99% reduction after 24 hours
- Reduce the odor residual rate to 0 to 20% or less!
Evaluation test for eradication and deodorization performance for viruses, bacteria and odor by nanoclo (former type)
– Inspection agency: Kitasato Environmental Science Center (2002 June)
- Nanocloth series has obtained validity data at safe chlorine dioxide gas emission concentration to major viruses, bacteria, odor under specific conditions in third party organization for each product.
- Evaluation tests are carried out with specific viruses and bacteria, not experimental results with all viruses and bacteria.
- What is safe chlorine dioxide gas emission concentration … Indoor concentration guideline value set as voluntary standard value by chlorine dioxide industry association (voluntary standard of chlorine dioxide industry association) 0.01 ppm
* The test is done in a closed space by a reasonable inspection method.
Because it is not an inspection under the general living environment, it differs from the test result depending on the usage environment.
About the change with the passage of days
- The concentration of chlorine dioxide gas begins to fall from around 2 months after opening.
- The chlorine dioxide concentration recommended by the chlorine dioxide industry association is 0.001 ppm.
- Babyganics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap - Fragrance Free (473ml)S$14.90 List Price: S$16.70
- Nanoclo2 Antivirus Sanitizer & DeodorizerS$19.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Nanoclo2 Antivirus Sanitizer & Deodorizer Lanyard Card - BlackS$14.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)