Yookidoo Tumble Ball Stacker
Yookidoo Tumble Ball Stacker
Yookidoo Tumble Ball Stacker is a battery-operated musical stacking and tumbling ball game. Watch your toddler’s sheer delight as they drop the balls down the funnel head and the crinkly wings flap as the balls pass through. And the best part - the balls randomly exit from one of the two opening! Stack the colorful blocks, drop the balls and watch’em fly out randomly! Award-winning, battery-operated musical Tumble Ball Stacker is an all-time favorite! Rewarding music and heaps of fun in one timeless toy.
- Battery-operated musical stacking and tumbling ball game
- 5 colorful stackers each with a gear activity and wings that flap as balls pass through.
- Flower funnel head with soft crinkly petals.
- 3 colorful rattling balls to drop down the center and watch how they randomly exit from one of the two openings.
- Develops Hand-Eye coordination, manual dexterity as well as fine & gross motor skills.
- Boosts your toddler's cognitive problem-solving skills teaching them cause & effect.
- A great toy to enhance sensory tactile exploration.
Recommended for 9-24 months.
- 1x Stacker base
- 1x funnel head
- 3x stackers
- 3x rattling balls
- Promotes hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Boosts gross and fine motor skills.
- Enhances cognitive problem-solving skills.
- Teaches cause & effect.
- Develops object permanence.
- Promotes tactile exploration and develops baby’s senses.
At around 9 months your baby is now so active and so curious! They love to stack, take apart and drop toys to the ground.
They also begin learning that their actions have effects. Tumble Ball stacker is the perfect toy for promoting your baby’s development at this age.
Encourage you baby to stack up and drop the ball down to receive a musical feedback as it hits the base. Parental guidance is super important for your baby’s development.
Watch their surprise as the ball randomly exits from one of the two openings! This joyful activity will increase your baby’s sense of capability and control over their environment and teach them cause and effect. Accompany your actions with verbal descriptions, for example: “let’s build!”, “where is the ball?” “let’s drop the ball!” “it all falls down!”
Between 9-12 months, your baby will be able to assemble the flower head funnel on top of the stackers and drop the ball through the funnel head by themselves, causing the wings on the side of the stackers to flap as the ball plunges down.
The musical feedback which they will receive as the ball hits the base, will encourage them to repeat their actions and boost their confidence and sense of accomplishment.
Stacking, connecting, and dropping the balls will develop your little one’s manual dexterity, hand- eye coordination, and gross motor skills. The gears on the stackers are a great way to improve your child’s fine motor skills as they use their smaller mussels and fingertips to spin them and create a chain reaction.
As your child grows and can stack all the parts, the flapping wings effect will be much more impressive and motivating for them to stack-drop-and restack. The higher the tower, the more time it takes the ball to come out, which is a great way to increase their understanding of object permanence -that is the understanding that all objects (and people) still exist even when they are out of sight. Share their delight and surprise by saying: “where is the ball?” “where did it go?” “oh, here it is!”
Which batteries are needed to operate the Tumble Ball Stacker?
3 X AA (LR6) 1.5v Batteries.
Are batteries included with the Tumble Ball Stacker?
No. Batteries are not included.
How do I insert batteries?
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the underside of the base unit) using a Phillips head screwdriver. Insert 3 X 1.5V AA batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the cover and screw back tightly into place (see instructions – images 1&2).
Is there a specific order for stacking the blocks?
No. The blocks can be stacked in any number and order.
What activities are included on the side of the blocks?
Gear movement and flapping wings.
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray StationS$53.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Crawl 'N' Go SnailS$55.90 List Price: S$69.90
- Yookidoo 2 Stage Sensory Bath Baby MobileS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling DuckS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray WhaleS$44.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Spin 'N' Sort Spout ProS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Flow 'N' Fill SpoutS$44.90 List Price: S$49.90