Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station
Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station
Yookidoo Submarine Spray Station is a battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system draws water from the tub and allows for safe spraying fun! The 2015 best seller! Independent play and exploration with the Yookidoo's bestselling award winning bath toy.
- A battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system that draws water from the tub and recycles a safe stream of water without wasting water from the tap.
- Water magically streams through the diver shower head especially designed for easy grip and activation by small hands.
- Direct water flow into the water activity center to generate a chain reaction of surprising magical water effects in the bath tub!
Recommended for ages 2+ years.
- Using the Submarine Pump – place the submarine pump unit on the bottom of the bath tub. Ensure water level is at least 5 cm.
- Attach the water activity station to the side of the bath tub using the suction cups. Ensure the yellow propeller is at least 1 cm above the water level.
- Encourages independent play and exploration.
- Grasping the showerhead and filling the water activity center encourages development of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Spraying action stimulates baby’s senses of sight & touch.
- Teaches children cause & effect processes.
- 1 x Submarine water pump unit.
- 1 x Water activity center unit (color may vary).
- 1 x Removable funnel (color may vary).
Click here for instruction manual.
Packagin Dimensions: 9.4 x 2.6 x 13 inches
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any concerns regarding the battery compartment getting wet?
Yookidoo introduced the first ever motorized bath toys. Motorized means that our bath toys are all battery operated and putting batteries inside water is not a simple issue. We have worked very hard to create a compartment that is sealed just enough not to let water get through but, on the other hand – is not too tight and enables the water pump’s propeller to rotate freely.
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any safety concerns?
Yookidoo revolutionized the bath toy category by developing patented motorized bath toys. There are no safety concerns regarding putting battery operated bath toys in water because the battery compartment contains a rubberized seal which prevents leakage.
Are there any other safety concerns?
No, Yookidoo toys are vigorously tested for international safety standards according to the highest possible standard. Our products are free of phthalates, BPA, lead and PVC.
The Submarine Spray Station stopped working:
The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew the filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release the clog with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and screw into place.
The water stream from the diver shower is slow:
Allow the pump to be filled with water – plug the water hole on the diver shower with a one finger for a minute.
Clean filter – clean mesh and make sure that the filter propeller spins freely.
The water spray station doesn’t work:
Verify correct polarity of batteries.
Are batteries included in the Submarine Spray Station?
No. Batteries are not included in package.
What type of batteries are needed to operate the Submarine Spray Station?
4 X AA Batteries.
How do I start the water flow in the Submarine Spray Station?
The battery compartment is located on the front side of the submarine water pump.
How do I Insert the batteries?
Attention! Before inserting batteries, ensure the product is dried thoroughly!
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the front side – “nose” of the submarine) using a coin and extract the battery compartment. Insert 4 X 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the compartment cover and screw firmly into position
Attention! Before using, make sure the battery compartment is completely sealed tight!
What is the required water height to operate the submarine spray station?
The submarine water pump should be place on the bottom of the bath tub, while water level must be at least 5 cm. The activity station must be place on the side of the bath tub using the suction cup. Ensure the yellow propeller is located 1 cm above the water level in bath
Which water effects are created when directing water into the funnels of the activity station?
Spraying water into the right funnel will spin the water gauge and run water through the red & white water pipe. Spraying water into the left funnel will roll the eyes and spin the propeller. Left funnel can also be removed for experimenting with water flow.
Can the Spray station and the activity station be used separately?
How do I clean the filter?
Unscrew the filter (located on the underside of the submarine beneath the suction cup) and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely open. Make sure the inner propeller is also clean and spins freely. Reposition the filter and screw firmly into place.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned every time batteries are replaced.
- Yookidoo Spin 'N' Sort Spout ProS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Flow 'N' Fill SpoutS$44.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Yookidoo Crawl 'N' Go SnailS$55.90 List Price: S$69.90
- Yookidoo Tumble Ball StackerS$46.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Pull Along Whistling DuckS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo 2 Stage Sensory Bath Baby MobileS$52.90 List Price: S$59.90
- Yookidoo Submarine Spray WhaleS$44.90 List Price: S$59.90