What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting is a book guide that provides moms-to-be with a realistic approach to navigating healthily and deliciously through the nine months of pregnancy—at home, in the office, over the holidays, in restaurants. Thorough chapters are devoted to nutrition, weight gain, food safety, the postpartum diet, and how to eat when trying to conceive again.
- Comes with 150 contemporary, tasty, and healthy recipes that feed mom and baby well, take little time to prepare, and are gentle on queasy tummies.
- Comes with a light, reader-friendly tone while delivering the most up-to-date information.
By Heidi Murkoff
With Sharon Mazel
At the heart of the book are hundreds of pressing questions every mother-to-be has: Is it true I shouldn’t eat any food cooked with alcohol? Will the caffeine in coffee cross into my baby’s bloodstream? Help!—I’m entering my second trimester, and I’m losing weight, not gaining. Is all sushi off limits? How do I get enough calcium if I’m lactose intolerant? I keep dreaming about a hot fudge sundae—can I indulge? Guess what: The answer is yes.
Paperback | 469 pages
150 x 226 x 23mm | 635g
- Eyelike 400 Reusable Stickers Book - PiratesS$9.90 List Price: S$12.90
- What to Expect When You're Expecting Book (5th Ed)S$22.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Complete Book of Breastfeeding (4th Ed)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- 97 Ways to Make a Baby Laugh BookS$12.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting (2nd Edition)S$22.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)