Tangle Teezer Fine & Fragile Detangling Hairbrush is designed for colour-treated, fine or fragile hair. Detangling wet or dry hair with its two-tiered soft-flex teeth - they're 30% softer than The Original - it glides from root to tip delicately through hair, helping to tease out knots and tangles without tugging, pulling or causing the hair additional stress.
- Designed for colour-treated, fine or fragile hair, and sensitive hair
- Smoothly detangles with no pulling or tugging of the hair
- Gentler on the scalp, Less tugging, Less hair breakage.
- Patented Two-Tiered Teeth Technology in Soft-Flex
- Long teeth detangle
- Shorter teeth and soft bristles smooth the cuticle, massaging the scalp for healthier follicles.
- Can be used to detangle wet and dry hair.
- Palm-Friendly Size
- Softer teeth than The Original.
Glides delicately through hair, helping to tease out knots and tangles without tugging, pulling or causing the hair additional stress.
- Gently towel dry thei hair
- Start detangling at the ends of the hair first
- Work your way up until you can easily brush from root to ends
- Brush with downward strokes following the shape of the hand.
Size: 11 x 7 x 4.5 cm
5 STEPS TO CLEAN YOUR TANGLE TEEZER
- Take your Tangle Teezer and lift any loose hair from the teeth
- Fill a small bowl with warm soapy water
- Taking an old, but clean toothbrush, dip into the water
- Gently brush between the teeth until any product build-up is removed from the teeth and the base of the hairbrush
- Leave the brush to air dry naturally with the teeth facing upwards.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TANGLE TEEZER IS GENUINE?
We have developed scanning technology which determines if your Tangle Teezer hairbrush is genuine. Simply scan the QR code on the Tangle Teezer box and it will reveal if you have the genuine article.
However, here are some additional tips for detecting a counterfeit hairbrush claiming to be a Tangle Teezer:
- Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are manufactured in Great Britain and should never be shipped from China
- There will be no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors on our packaging; and
HOW DO I CLEAN MY TANGLE TEEZER?
The best way to clean your Tangle Teezer hairbrush is to run it under warm water, using a little shampoo to clean the bristles and the base. You can also use an old toothbrush to gently brush over the teeth. Shake it from side to side to remove any excess water and leave to dry on a hard, flat surface with the teeth facing downwards. Learn more about how to clean your Tangle Teezer hairbrush.
WILL HEAT DAMAGE MY TANGLE TEEZER?
We advise that the hairbrushes in our Detangling and Finishing range should not be used with heat, as this can cause the teeth to melt. The tools in our Blow-Styling range have been specifically designed for blow-styling which can be used with heat.
WHAT ARE TANGLE TEEZERS MADE FROM? CAN I RECYCLE MY TANGLE TEEZER?
Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are made from Polypropylene, Dupont Hytrel and ABS. They do not contain latex or dyes. Tangle Teezer hairbrushes can be recycled.
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush (Multiple Designs)S$24.90 List Price: S$35.00
- Minishades Polarized Classic Sunglasses, 8-12Y (6 Colors)S$26.90 List Price: S$32.90
- Tangle Teezer Salon Elite Detangling Hairbrush (2 Designs)S$17.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush (7 Designs)S$19.90 - S$20.90 List Price: S$30.00
- Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Finisher Hairbrush (4 Designs)S$26.90 List Price: S$34.90
- Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Styler Hairbrush - Millennial PinkS$23.90 List Price: S$34.90
- Tangle Teezer Original Mini Hairbrush - Mighty DinoS$16.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush (2 Colours)S$19.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Tangle Teezer Naturally Curly Wet Detangling Hairbrush - Purple PassionS$22.90 List Price: S$32.90
- Makeup Eraser Original Removal Wipes, Solids (11 Colours)S$32.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tangle Teezer The Large Ultimate Detangler Hairbrush (6 Colours)S$29.90 List Price: S$39.90