Sofzsleep Junior M Latex Pillow is designed for all sleeping positions, this pillow has a contour design that gently cushions the head and cradles the neck to provide comfortable support throughout the night.
Size: 48 x 28 x 7/9 cm (19″ x 11″ x 2.5″/3.5″)
(The lower end contour of the pillow has 7 cm height. The higher end contour of the pillow has 9 cm height. The center of the pillow is 6cm height. Refer to product image.)
Comes with a pillow cover. Get an additional/replacement cover here.
Made in Belgium.
Suitable for children aged 5 years and above.
*This product comes with a removable bamboo cover. This cover is not a pillow case.
• Our premium natural latex and bamboo yarn are made in Belgium.
• Mattress comes with luxurious Bamboo fibre cover.
• Latex is well protected with inner cover.
• Bamboo has an unique natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and odour resistant fibre.
• Sanitized® cover helps to prevent the development of molds, dust mites and fungi.
• Bamboo fibre fabric is 4 times more permeability than cotton fabric.
It is quite common for babies to have stuffy noses, due to allergies or colds. Babies are too young to clear their small nostrils, possibly resulting in affected sleep and indirectly, the way they feed. Our Infant Latex Pillow is made from 100% latex with an open cell structure containing millions of miniscule interconnected micro-cells.
This feature is unique to latex bedding, promoting optimal air and moisture circulation which are essential for a safe, cool and healthy sleep environment.
• Our pillow/bolster is made with 100% pure latex, without any polyurethane foam, coconut sheets or metal springs.
• Sometimes the pillow/bolster has a noticeable smell when you open the packaging. The smell isn’t harmful or toxic and disappears over time.
• Airing and vacuuming the pillow/bolster helps to eliminate the smell faster.
• Keep latex pillow/bolster away from direct sunlight.
• Care instructions for Bamboo cover
Do not tumble dry
Do not soak
Do not bleach
Do not iron
Machine wash below 30℃ on a delicate setting; shrinkage may occur
• To prolong the pillow’s life, you can consider getting a pillow protector or extra pillow cover.
• Generally, pillows should be changed every two to three years for hygiene reasons.
• Latex pillows are more durable than other types (polyester, for example), maintaining support for longer without a reduction in comfort.
Made from natural latex, this pillow is highly resilient, providing lasting durability and good support. It does not require fluffing and maintains its shape even after many years of use.
Designed for all sleeping positions, this pillow has a contour design that gently cushions the head and cradles the neck to provide comfortable support throughout the night. The anti-microbial and dust mites resistant properties make this pillow the ideal choice for young children. Available in two sizes.
Weight: 1 kg
Have questions? Visit the FAQ page.
- Sofzsleep Baby Donut Latex Pillow (29 x 25 x 5 cm)S$41.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Sofzsleep Playpen Latex Baby Mattress (96 x 66 x 4 cm)S$239.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)