Row, Row, Row Your Boat is a rhyme book in the Indestructable series. Indestructibles is the trusted series of books that are as it's called, indestructible! They can be chewed, pulled, spilled on, but it won't be damaged, perfect for babies! Row, Row, Row Your Boat celebrates the sweetness of father-child relationships—and introduces baby to a favorite song and the concepts of rhythm and rhyme. These indestructible books are a trusted series great for easing little ones into story time.
- Rip Proof—made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof—can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool—bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable—lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby—meets ASTM safety standards
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
*Note that due to the malleable and flexible nature of Indestructible Books, slight creases or folds can occur easily on the book. These imperfections may be expected upon receipt and do not constitute as defects. Don't worry, moms comment that the more crinkly they get, the more their babies love them!
Indestructibles are books built for the way babies “read”: with their hands and mouths. Chew-proof, rip-proof, and drool-proof, they’re printed on a unique 100% nontoxic, paperlike material that holds up to anything babies can throw at it—gumming, spilling, dragging across the floor. Indestructibles are the little books that could. And if they get dirty, just wash them off. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles were invented by Amy Pixton, a mother of triplets, after bits of traditional board books found their way into her babies' mouths.
Paperback | 12 pages
170.18 x 172.72 x 1.27mm | 22.68g
- What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting BookS$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Complete Book of Breastfeeding (4th Ed)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- 97 Ways to Make a Baby Laugh BookS$12.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Eyelike 400 Reusable Stickers Book - PiratesS$9.90 List Price: S$12.90
- What to Expect When You're Expecting Book (5th Ed)S$22.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- What to Expect: Eating Well When You're Expecting (2nd Edition)S$22.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)