Orchard Toys Mammoth Maths Game is a board game where players have to solve maths sums to progress. Players move their caveman playing piece around the board, solving maths problems along the way. Children hook their completed sums over their mammoth's trunk as they race to be the first back to the cave. Be the first back to the cave in this fun-filled prehistoric maths game. Mammoth Maths encourages strategic thinking, turn taking and numeracy skills, but most importantly, it's fun!
- A fun, prehistoric addition, subtraction and counting game
- Solve the sums and use the magic viewer to check answers, then hook the sum on the mammoth's trunk.
- Perfect for developing maths skills in a fun way
- Practise basic addition and subtraction
- Players will enjoy checking their answers with the 3D magic viewer
- Game includes cards with two levels of difficulty for an easier or more challenging game
- Includes fun number line
Suitable for ages 5-8 years.
Be the first back to the cave in this fun-filled prehistoric maths game. Players move their caveman playing piece around the board, solving maths problems along the way.
If they land on a plus or minus square they solve one of their four addition and subtraction sums, then they can check their answers using the magic viewer. If correct they hook the completed sum over the 3D mammoth's trunk!
If a player lands on a feather square they can tickle another mammoth's trunk, which will make it sneeze and lose a sum from it's trunk! This fun element is bound to have children laughing! Players can choose whether to solve easier or more challenging sums, which encourages progressive learning and allows players of different ages and abilities can play together.
- 1 jigged game board
- 30 stone ring cards
- 1 bone number line
- 4 cave-peron playing pieces
- 4 character stands
- 4 two-piece mammoths
- 1 dice
- 1 feather card
- 1 magic torch viewer
- 1 instruction leaflet
Our games, jigsaws and colouring books are designed with the ethos of ‘learning made fun’. The below highlights exactly which educational skills are being developed with each product.
- Encourages Discussion
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills