MyLO Electric Nail Clipper for Baby & Kids is the safest, fastest and easiest electric nail clipper for 6 months +. With the perfect combination of the patented baby-safe blade, rotational speed and trigger head ergonomics, this nail clipper makes trimming your child's fingernails safe, easy and fast! New and improved Gen 2 is made for toddlers to Do-It-Yourself with adult supervision.
- Safe, easy and fast! Makes trimming nails a breeze
- Fastest - 60 sec nail trimming
- Safest - no more accidental cuts and bloody fingers
- Small and portable with no noise
- GEN 2: New and improved version made for toddlers to DIY (with adult supervision)
- Improved noise control - so soft there's hardly any noise
- Improved ergonomics that allow your child to position their fingers safely
- Improved baby-safe blade that is much gentler on the skin when in contact
- Improved nail scraps catchment area for a cleaner, more efficient nail scraps removal
- Improved built-in battery fo longer battery life
- Improved built-in night light for use in a dark room when the little one is sleeping.
This product comes with 1 year warranty.
Recommended for 6M+
It is essential to keep your kid's nails short to prevent them from scratching and cutting their delicate skin when playing. Traditional nail cutters result in uneven nails, sharp edges and scraps flying over. Not with MyLO Electric nail clipper!
When we say safest, we mean it. MyLO Electric Nail Clipper for Baby and Kids will remove all the fear, hassle and danger of cutting your kid's nail. Gen 2 does not need you to aim perfectly for their nails anymore. You can even get your child to position their finders themselves. Plus, it is probably the fastest nail trimmer to trim all 10 little fingers in under 60 secs*
*After a few trimming sessions.
- 1 x Gen 2 MyLO Electric Nail Clipper with Trimmer Cover
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Packaging Box
Tips for starters:
- No strength is required. DO NOT press fingers against trimmer
- Glide nail trimmer along LO's fingernails OR position nails and move fingers along trimming head
- Do it when LO is distracted (e.g. drinking milk or sleeping)
- Teach older toddlers how to do it themselves by guiding them to hold and align their fingers.