Microplane Artisan Ribbon Grater - Green
Microplane Artisan Ribbon Grater - Green
Microplane Artisan Ribbon Grater is a ribbon Grater to grate foods for more texture. The two-way blade grates forward and back, making kitchen prep for tacos, or salads fast and simple. The stainless steel ribbon blade excels at grating hard and soft cheeses as well as onions and potatoes. Grate cheese and vegetables with ease. Can also tackle hard foods, such as chocolate and Parmesan cheese for baking or garnishes. The Artisan Series from Microplane is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle shaped Cheese Graters. The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating.
- Bi-directional blade to grate food into larger textures
- Can be used for nuts, chocolates, coconut, soft-medium cheeses (Gouda, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), citrus fruits, carrots, potatoes, radishes, zucchini and onion
- Long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade
- Reusable protective cover included
- Non-scratch rubber feet for added stability
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. Plastic frame and handle.
- Soft touch ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Blades made in the USA
- Dimensions: 26 x 7 x 1.5 cm
- Grating Surface: 9 x 5.2 cm
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
Artisan Series from Microplane
The Microplane Artisan Series is a contemporary addition to our collection of paddle-shaped graters. The expansive surface area offers ample space to make fast work out of grating your favorite foods. The Artisan series graters are Microplane's entry level item for more price-conscious consumers. The plastic handle brings down the price, yet, the blade has the same ultra-sharp grating experience enjoyed with other frame options from Microplane.
Artisan Ribbon Blades
For quick grating results, this blade allows you to both push and pull the food across the blade to cut. The wide and large horizontal tooth openings allow for results that work for cole slaw and fritters.
Made in USA Blades
The photo-etching process takes place in Russellville, Arkansas; the grating blades for cheese graters are all made in USA.
Base Price - Great Blade
A grater that is Microplane's opening price point doesn't compromise on the blade. The original Made in the USA blade with superior performance comes with. It is just housed in a less expensive frame, with a plastic handle.
Easy to use blade. Whatever you need, from cheese for tacos, or nachos to zucchini for fritters or baking this tool is for you. You will wish you had more food to grate once you get started.
This tool makes short work of prepping most foods. Ribbon blades are personal favorites of the Microplane team, (after the premium classic zester). Enjoy prepping, and the improved flavor of just grated cheese, or veggies.
What makes Microplane Blades so Sharp?
Photo-etching and surgical grade stainless steel. Microplane began using this signature technology in the 1990's. Most tools use stamped or cut metal. Photo-etching creates a much finer point, which means your Microplane digs in and performs better.
Why is Sharper Better?
Food is grated or zested without ripping or tearing which improves the look of the final dish. Food is grated or zested without bruising which improves flavor and aroma. Less pressure is required while grating - making the task faster and more efficient.
Do Chef's use Microplane?
The Microplane is the standard for sharp, efficient grating and zesting in both home and professional kitchens - just ask any chef if they use a Microplane! Dining out anywhere will usually lead to a Microplane sighting. Photo-etching and surgical grade stainless steel Microplane began using this signature technology in the 1990's. Most tools use stamped or cut metal. Photo-etching creates a much finer point, which means your Microplane digs in and performs better.
- Microplane Premium Classic Zester Grater - CoralS$27.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Artisan Coarse Grater - GreenS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Home Coarse Grater - RedS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Home Extra Coarse Grater - BlackS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Artisan Coarse Grater - RedS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Home Fine Grater - BlackS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Artisan Extra Coarse Grater - GreenS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Home Extra Coarse Grater - RedS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Home Fine Grater - RedS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Artisan Extra Coarse Grater - RedS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90