Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit Original 1.0 TOG - Blue
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit Original 1.0 TOG - Blue
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit 1.0 TOG is a 5-in-1 gentle transition solution which helps preserve a baby's precious sleep routine and is perfect for babies who are ready to transition & love the secure feeling of being swaddled. As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep. This swaddle makes the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free to be less upsetting for babies & their parents.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Easiest transition from swaddle to sleep suit
- Converts to a snug sleep suit, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Zip-off wings for a gentle transition
- Specially designed shorter zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves provide swaddling effect while cuffs are folded over
- Easy transition between play & sleep
- Feet can be covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- ‘5-in-1’ solution that can be used as a SWADDLE UP™ Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Easy care: Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Recommended for babies 3-12 months.
The suit has been created with a snug fit upper chest and specially designed zip-on SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves with fold over cuffs to provide a swaddling effect. It also has two ARMS UP™ zip-off wings, which should remain attached to the suit until your baby is ready to transition. After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
Three easy steps:
Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
When your baby is ready to transition start with one wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeve on, with the cuffs folded over.
After a few nights of your baby getting used to this, start your baby with both wings detached and both SELF-SOOTHING™ sleeves zipped on and the cuffs folded over.
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their age or height.
Recommended Clothing by Temperature:
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All children are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a child’s health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
- 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Q: My baby used SWADDLE UP™. Should I buy the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT or SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG?
You can choose either! The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT is a '5-in-1' transition suit and has a lot of extra value. It’s a Swaddle Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit all in ONE. It’s the most versatile transition suit you can buy today.
Q: My baby was swaddled arms down - which transition product should I buy?
You can try either! The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG (previously called SWADDLE UPTM 50/50), is a '3-in-1', converting from Swaddle to Transition Bag to Sleep Bag once both wings are off.
The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT is a '5-in-1' solution that can be used as a Swaddle Suit, Transition Suit, Sleep Suit, Play Suit and Travel Suit all in ONE.
Q: What's the easiest way to transition my baby?
If your baby has not shown signs of rolling yet, you can simply allow them to sleep in the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT until they show signs of trying to roll. Once they show signs of trying to roll over, you must stop swaddling your baby and transition them. Start with one ARMS UPTM wing and one SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVE on (cuff folded over). After several nights of your baby settling into this routine, remove the ARMS UPTM wing and start bedtime off with both SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVES zipped on (cuffs folded over). Once your baby has settled into a routine, you can open the cuffs for true arms-free sleep. Some babies transition in a few nights, others can take a few weeks. The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT with SELF-SOOTHING™ SLEEVES is especially helpful for any baby who is having a harder time going from being swaddled to arms-free sleep.
Q: Can I use the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT if my baby has been swaddled with arms down?
Absolutely. The SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT was specially created to help all babies transition to arms-free sleep easily, whether they have been swaddled with arms up or arms down. As a '5-in-1' transition suit, it has been designed to be the most versatile transition suit available today.
Q: Why do the SELF-SOOTHINGTM SLEEVES seem too short? Is this correct?
The SELF-SOOTHINGTM SLEEVES have been specially designed to be slightly short for your baby's arms so that when the cuffs are folded over and they try to straighten their arms completely, they feel the edges of the fabric and can push against it. This provides sensory input and a feeling of safety and comfort while still allowing them to self-soothe safely without scratching their delicate skin.
Q: I already have a SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG (previously called SWADDLE UPTM 50/50) - do the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION SUIT sleeves fit the SWADDLE UPTM TRANSITION BAG?
Unfortunately they do not. Due to the differences in the ergonomic design of the two products, the sleeves are not interchangeable.
Q: My baby is growing so quickly. Can I just buy a bigger size SWADDLE UP™ & let him or her grow into it?
As tempting as it might be to buy a bigger size, unfortunately the answer is no. It is very important that you always purchase the correct size SWADDLE UP™ for your baby, based on their current weight. If you use a SWADDLE UP™ that is too big for your baby the neckline could be too loose, which can potentially be dangerous.
Q: What is a TOG rating?
The TOG measurement, typically used in Europe, refers to the approximate warmth of the product by measuring the thermal insulation provided by its material. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product.
TOG rating uses an ascending scale from cool & lightweight products at 0.2 TOG to warm & cosy products at 2.5 TOG.
Check your baby regularly to ensure they do not overheat.
Q: How many SWADDLE UPs™ or SWADDLE UP™ Transitions Bags/Suits do I need?
We recommend that you purchase at least two SWADDLE UPs™ or SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAGs/SUITs in the appropriate size. If you own two then one can be in the wash while your baby is wearing the other one. It might even be helpful to consider having a third on hand to use in case of emergencies!
Q: What TOG rating is the SWADDLE UP™range?
The SWADDLE UP™ Original, Organic, Bamboo & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT Original, Organic, Bamboo are equivalent to approximately 1.0 TOG.
The SWADDLE UP™ Lite, Organic Lite, Bamboo Lite & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT Lite, Bamboo Lite is equivalent to approximately 0.2 TOG
The SWADDLE UP™ Warm & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT Warm is equivalent to approximately 2.5 TOG.
The SWADDLE UP™ Extra Warm & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG Extra Warm is equivalent to approximately 3.5 TOG.
Q: Is it unhygienic for my baby to suck their hands when they're covered in the SWADDLE UP™?
The SWADDLE UP™ is unique because it allows your baby access to his or her hands for self-soothing. Some babies love to suck on their hands as they fall asleep - unfortunately this does mean that the ‘wings’ of the garment can get a little wet.
Parents should wash any garment – swaddle or wrap – after use, if it is soiled. The same applies to the LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™. We recommend purchasing more than one so that you always have a clean SWADDLE UP™ while one is in the wash.
Q: Can my baby wear the SWADDLE UP™ in the capsule or car seat?
LOVE TO DREAM™ has made the decision to remove the travel slot across the SWADDLE UP™ product range. The travel slot was always intended for use in a stroller. It was not intended for use with car seats, baby capsules or infant seats, as it is not safe to swaddle your child in any way while using these. We take safety very seriously, and as we’ve been made aware that a number of parents unknowingly use the travel slot in an unsafe manner, we have made the decision to remove it completely from the SWADDLE UP™ products to prevent any confusion.
Q: Is the SWADDLE UP™ healthy for your baby’s hip development?
Our SWADDLE UP™ and SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION Bag/Suit are both certified and approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Your baby’s natural, safe sleep position is with their legs splayed in a frog-like position. The SWADDLE UP™ allows your baby to sleep in this position without restriction.
Q: Can my baby use the LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™ from birth?
Yes, this is actually the best time to start. If your baby is weighs between 2.2-3.8kg at birth please choose the SWADDLE UP™ in size Newborn.
If your baby weighs between 3.2-6kg at birth, please choose the SWADDLE UP™ in size Small.
While there is some crossover in size, we highly recommend you do not move into size Small unless or until your baby is at the upper limit of Size Newborn. Using a SWADDLE UP™ or any garment that is too big for your baby can be dangerous for your baby as excess fabric can be a hazard.
Q: Is it safe to use a blanket over the SWADDLE UP™?
We recommend that it is safest to avoid all loose blankets in the cot and instead add extra layers underneath your SWADDLE UP™. Please refer to our guide on how to dress your baby.
If you do choose to use a blanket it is crucial that you follow SIDs and KIDs guidelines in relation to using blankets in the cot:
It's recommended that you follow First Candle guidelines in relation to using blankets in a crib. Do not put anything soft, loose or fluffy in your baby's sleep space. This includes pillows, blankets, comforters, soft or pillow-like bumpers, stuffed animals and other soft items. Use a sleep sack or other type sleeper instead of blankets to keep your baby warm and safe.
Q: Is it safe to use a sleeping bag over the SWADDLE UP™?
It is not recommended to use a sleeping bag over a wrap or swaddle.
Q: How should I dress my baby under the LOVE TO DREAM™SWADDLE UP™ ?
Overheating has been linked to SIDS so it is very important to ensure your baby does not overheat.
The SWADDLE UP™ has been designed to eliminate multiple layers of wrapping.
The table below provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining how to dress your baby, including the type of clothing that the baby has on, the babies general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the baby’s bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
The table provided should be used as a guide only & the carer needs to use their own discretion when dressing their baby for sleep time.
Q: When should I stop swaddling my baby?
Irrespective of which swaddling method you use, you must stop swaddling your baby as soon as he or she starts to show signs of being able to roll over independently. At this time, you must transition your baby out of swaddling into 'arms-free' sleeping.
Your baby's arms should not be restricted when they are able to roll over - this advice is the same for any form of swaddling you may be using. Around this time, you baby's startle reflex should have diminished.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT is a great way to prepare your baby for the transition from being swaddled to 'arms-free' independent sleep.
- Globber Ultimum Height-Adjustable Foldable Scooter (4 Colours)S$175.00 List Price: S$219.00
- Moyuum Apple Peach Feeder Teether (3 Colours)S$17.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream Superstar (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Candide Multirelax Jersey Quilted 3-in-1 Maternity Pillow (3 Colors)S$87.70 List Price: S$168.00
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - White Dreamer (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG - GreyS$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Pink (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo 1.0 TOG - Grey Wave Dot (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Skip Hop Little Kid Backpack (14 Designs)S$35.91 - S$44.91 List Price: S$39.90 - S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Lite 0.2 TOG - Light Pink (3 Sizes)S$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Grey (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic 1.0 TOG - Cream (3 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit Original 1.0 TOG - Grey (2 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Comforter - MonkeyS$11.92 List Price: S$14.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Blue (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Hip Harness 1.0 TOG - GreyS$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit 0.2 TOG - White (3 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Sleep Suit 0.2 TOG - Grey (4 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Pink (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90