Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - White (2 Sizes)
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - White (2 Sizes)
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite is a stage 1 sleepsuit swaddle made from bamboo viscose featuring ARMS UP™ and ’hip-healthy’ design that works with your baby’s natural sleeping position to give both parent and child a restful night’s sleep. The ingenious Love To Swaddle UP combines all the benefits of a traditional swaddle with the ease-of-use and safety of a sleepsuit. The soft, clingy fabric around the baby replicates the feeling of being in the womb, while arms are up in a natural position and hips are free to wriggle and move.
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- Wings cover baby's hands, preventing face-scratching
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- 0.2 TOG - the perfect choice for warm days & nights
- Ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
- Bamboo fabric feels luxuriously soft
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Fabric content: 95% Viscose (From Bamboo) 5% Elastane
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
Natural sleeping position.
With ARMS-UP™ design, baby’s arms are close-by allowing for true SELF-SOOTHING™. Medical research shows that being able to gently rub their cheeks and suck their fingers gives baby a better night’s sleep. SELF-SOOTHING™ = More sleep!
Easy to use.
With the Swaddle UP, baby can be ready for sleep in seconds. The genius two-way zipper allows for quick and easy nappy changes with minimal fuss. The soft, breathable fabrics are all machine washable getting baby back to being comfy in no time.
Love To Swaddle UP’s ’hip-healthy’ design has been certified by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute so baby’s hips can develop properly. A single layer of fabric reduces the risk of overheating, while the outer seams leave no loose threads or uncomfortable seams around baby.
The clever cut and design of the Love To Swaddle UP, combined with soft, stretchy fabric, slows down baby’s Moro reflex allowing them to wake up calmly and startle-free.
Beautifully soft bamboo.
As well as being irresistably soft and snug, bamboo fibres are ultra breathable and naturally moisture-wicking helping to regulate baby’s temperature.
*Ages, weights & child heights are approximate. For best fit result please select size according to your child’s weight, not their height or age. You must stop using SWADDLE UP™️ when your baby shows signs of trying to roll & transition to SWADDLE UP™️ TRANSITION BAG or SUIT.
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
TOG stands for 'Thermal Overall Grade', which is a unit of measurement used to calculate the thermal insulation of a product, usually in the textile industry. Our sleep garments are given a TOG rating according to the warmth they provide. Basically, the higher the TOG, the warmer the product. Note, a higher TOG rating doesn’t necessarily mean a thicker garment.
To help parents understand which TOG values are right for differing room temperatures, a set of guidelines has been established as per below:
The table provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
0.2 TOG - ideal for room temperatures between 24°C and 27°C
Please Note: The table is only a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the room temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Note: It is important to check your baby regularly to ensure that they are comfortable and that they do not overheat. All garments are INPAA approved, as well as certified to the relevant safety standards applicable to those particular garments (AS/NZS: 1249:2014, BS 8510:2009) "Our SWADDLE UP™ & SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG/SUIT are certified hip-healthy by the "International Hip Dysplasia Institute". Their design allows hips & legs to move freely. Our LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP BAG™ and LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT™ are inherently hip-healthy due to their extra wide shape & garment construction.
These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology & the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
This garment is intended to be used over pyjamas/pajamas.
Q: What size Swaddle UP™ or Swaddle UP 50/50™ should I buy?
You should choose the correct size Swaddle UP™ or Swaddle UP 50/50™ based on your baby’s current weight, not their age or their length.
In the Swaddle UP™ range there are four sizes available: Newborn (suitable for 5-8.5 lbs., Small (suitable for 7-13 lbs.), & Medium (suitable for 13-18.5 lbs.).
In the Swaddle UP 50/50™ range there are three sizes available: Medium (suitable for 13-18.5 lbs.), Large (suitable for 18.5-24 lbs.), & X Large (suitable for 24-30.5 lbs.).
Q: My baby is growing so quickly. Can I just buy a bigger size Swaddle UP™ & let him or her grow into it?
As tempting as it might be to buy a bigger size, unfortunately the answer is no. It is very important that you always purchase the correct size Swaddle UP™ for your baby, based on their current weight. If you use a Swaddle UP™ that is too big for your baby the neckline could be too loose, which can potentially be dangerous.
Q: What is a TOG rating?
The TOG measurement, typically used in Europe, refers to the approximate warmth of the product by measuring the thermal insulation provided by its material. Basically the higher the TOG, the warmer the product.
TOG rating uses an ascending scale from cool & lightweight products at 0.2 TOG to warm & cozy products at 2.5 TOG.
Check your baby regularly to ensure they do not overheat.
Q: How many Swaddle UPs™ or Swaddle UP 50/50s™ do I need?
We recommend that you purchase at least two Swaddle UPs™ or Swaddle UP 50/50s™ in the appropriate size. If you own two then one can be in the wash while your baby is wearing the other one. It might even be helpful to consider having a third on hand to use in case of emergencies!
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ made from?
The Swaddle UP™ is made from a single layer of cotton (93%) & elastane (7%) fabric & is highly breathable.
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite made from?
The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is 30% lighter than the Original version of the Swaddle UP. It is perfect for those extra hot days & nights. The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is made from a finely woven, ultra-lite, single layer of cotton (97%) & elastane (3%) fabric that is highly breathable.
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ Organic made from?
The Swaddle UP™ Organic is made from 95% cotton Global Organic Textile Standard and 5% elastine fabric.
Q: What TOG rating is the Swaddle UP™range?
The Swaddle UP™ Original, Organic & 50/50 are equivalent to approximately 1.0 TOG.
The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is equivalent to approximately 0.2 TOG.
The Swaddle UP™ Winter Warm is equivalent to approximately 2.5 TOG.
Q: What TOG do I need?
- 2.5 TOG - Cold temperatures, for cold rooms 16-19 degrees celsius
- 1.0 TOG - All year round, for standard rooms 20-24 degrees celsius
- 0.2 TOG - Warmer weather and in rooms 24-27 degrees celsius
Q: Is it unhygenic for my baby to suck their hands when they're covered in the Swaddle UP?
The Swaddle UP™ is unique because it allows your baby access to his or her hands for self-soothing. Some babies love to suck on their hands as they fall asleep- unfortunately this does mean that the ‘wings’ of the garment can get a little wet.
Parents should wash any garment, swaddle or wrap after use if it is soiled. The same applies to the Love To Swaddle UP™. We recommend purchasing more than one so that you always have a clean Swaddle UP while one is in the wash.
Q: Can my baby wear the Swaddle UP™ in the infant car seat?
LOVE TO DREAM™ has made the decision to remove the travel slot across the SWADDLE UP™ product range. The travel slot was always intended for use in strollers – not for use in car seats, as it is not safe to swaddle your child in any way while using a car seat. We take safety very seriously, and as we’ve been made aware that a number of parents unknowingly use the travel slot in an unsafe manner, we have made the decision to remove it completely from the SWADDLE UP™ products to prevent any confusion. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to consumer care team at: email@example.com.
Q: Is the Swaddle UP™ healthy for your baby’s hip development?
Our Swaddle UP™ and Swaddle UP 50/50™ are both certified and approved by the Hip Dysplasia Institute. Your baby's natural, safe sleep position is with their legs splayed in a frog-like position. The Swaddle UP™ allows your baby to sleep in this position without restriction.
Q: Can my baby use the Love To Swaddle UP™ from birth?
Yes, this is actually the best time to start. If your baby weighs between 6.5-12 lbs or 3-6kg at birth, as most babies do, please choose the Swaddle UP™ in size Small.
If your baby is smaller & weighs between 4.5-6 lbs or 2-3.2kg at birth please choose the Swaddle UP™ in size X Small.
Q: Is it safe to use a blanket over the Swaddle UP™?
No, it is not recommended to use a blanket in a crib, instead add extra layers underneath your Swaddle UP™.
It's recommended that you follow First Candle guidelines in relation to using blankets in a crib. Do not put anything soft, loose or fluffy in your baby's sleep space. This includes pillows, blankets, comforters, soft or pillow-like bumpers, stuffed animals and other soft items. Use a sleep sack or other type sleeper instead of blankets to keep your baby warm and safe.
Q: Is it safe to use a sleeping bag over the 'Swaddle UP'?
It is not recommended to use a sleeping bag over a wrap or swaddle.
How should I dress my baby under the Love To Swaddle UP™?
Overheating has been linked to SIDS so it is very important to ensure your baby does not overheat.
The Swaddle UP™ has been designed to eliminate multiple layers of wrapping.
The table below provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining how to dress your baby, including the type of clothing that the baby has on, the babies general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All of these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
The table provided should be used as a guide only & the caregiver needs to use their own discretion when dressing their baby for sleep time.
*These tables are only to be used as a guide. All babies are different. The number of clothing layers may vary according to a baby's health, their physiology and the temperature in the room. The care-giver must determine what is suitable.
Q: When should I stop swaddling my baby?
Irrespective of which swaddling method you use, you must stop swaddling your baby as soon as he or she starts to show signs of being able to roll over independently. At this time, you must transition your baby out of swaddling into 'arms free' sleeping.
Your baby's arms should not be restricted when they are able to roll over - this advice is the same for any form of swaddling you may be using. Around this time, you baby's startle reflex should have diminished.
The Swaddle UP 50/50™ is a great way to prepare your baby for the transition from being swaddled to 'arms free' independent sleep.
Q: How long will it take to transition my baby?
Every baby is different- some only take a couple of days to transition; some may take a little longer. It can be helpful to try starting your baby’s transition during his or her naps. Or perhaps try waiting until your baby is asleep before removing a ‘wing’ from your Swaddle UP 50/50 for the first time.
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Grey (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Skip Hop Little Kid Backpack (14 Designs)S$35.91 - S$44.91 List Price: S$39.90 - S$49.90
- Globber Ultimum Height-Adjustable Foldable Scooter (4 Colours)S$175.00 List Price: S$219.00
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Lite 0.2 TOG - Light Pink (3 Sizes)S$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Pink (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - White Dreamer (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Moyuum Apple Peach Feeder Teether (3 Colours)S$17.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG - GreyS$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream Superstar (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo 1.0 TOG - Grey Wave Dot (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Candide Multirelax Jersey Quilted 3-in-1 Maternity Pillow (3 Colors)S$87.70 List Price: S$168.00
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Grey (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit Original 1.0 TOG - Grey (2 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Sleep Suit 0.2 TOG - Grey (4 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Hip Harness 1.0 TOG - GreyS$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Blue (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Comforter - MonkeyS$11.92 List Price: S$14.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Suit 0.2 TOG - White (3 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original - Hi FiveS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90