Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Complete Airflow 3D Mesh) (4 Designs)
Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Complete Airflow 3D Mesh) (4 Designs)
Lillebaby Complete Airflow 3D Mesh Baby Carrier is a carrier that is a breath of fresh air with lightweight, breathable 3D mesh that gives maximum airflow for you and baby. Go far with the wide mesh-lined waist belt and shoulder pads specially designed for sporty parents. It’s called complete for a reason. The award-winning lillebaby® COMPLETE™ baby carrier offers more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier.
- Six ergonomic carrying positions
- Lumbar support
- Two-way straps: backpack style or cross-back style
- Sleeping hood
- Extra tall, extendable torso
- Easy-reach pocket for storing hood & essentials
- Wide, padded shoulder straps & waist belt
This carrier comes with a box for the following designs only: Navy, Black , Champagne.
This product comes with 1 year warranty from date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material or workmanship.
The award-winning lillebaby® COMPLETE™ baby carrier offers more carrying positions, lasts longer, and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The COMPLETE™Airflow is a breath of fresh air with lightweight, breathable 3D mesh that gives maximum airflow for you and baby. Go far with the wide mesh-lined waist belt and shoulder pads specially designed for sporty parents. It’s called complete for a reason.
The LÍLLÉbaby COMPLETE baby carriers combines more positions, lasts longer and includes more features than any other baby carrier. The Airflow line features 3D breathable moisture-wicking mesh for maximum airflow and ventilation to help both baby and parent stay cool.
- SIX ERGONOMIC CARRYING POSITIONS – Includes every carrying position without the need for an infant insert: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front-toddler, Hip and Back carry. The COMPLETE grows with your child through all the baby wearing years from 7lbs to 45 lbs. The patented cupped seat adjusts to keep baby ergonomically seated in all six carry positions through every development stage.
- LUMBAR SUPPORT – Increases comfort, maintains healthy posture and alignment, and prevents lower back strain. Combined with an extra sturdy waist belt to maximize parent's comfort.
- TWO WAY-STRAPS – Enables wearer to carry "backpack style" or with straps crossed on the back. Dual adjustment buckles simplify breastfeeding and adjusting straps on the go.
- SLEEPING HOOD – Features dual adjustment points to provide tailored support for baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while exploring, and privacy while nursing. Removable.
- EXTRA TALL, EXTENDABLE TORSO – So comfortable your baby will fall asleep. Provides extra neck and back support and keeps taller babies secure in the carrier. The adjustable width gently cradles baby's head. Elastic straps provide support while allowing for movement and easy adjustment.
- POCKETS – Large zippered storage pocket, plus easy-reach pocket for storing hood and essentials.
- WIDE, PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS & WAIST BELT - Evenly distribute baby's weight for maximized comfort.
| INFANT FACE-IN POSITION
| FRONT FACE OUT POSITION
| TODDLER FRONT FACE-IN POSITION
| HIP POSITION
| BACK POSITION
For instructional videos on how to wear this carrier in different positions, click here and go to instructions tab.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the weight limits on the COMPLETE, the CarryOn and the ESSENTIALS baby carriers?
The COMPLETE does not require an infant insert and is recommended for children 7lbs-45lbs.
The ESSENTIALS can be used from 7 lbs with the required use of the Infant Insert . The Essentials is approved for use without the insert from 15-45 lbs.
What are the differences between the COMPLETE, the CarryOn and the ESSENTIALS?
Please see our Compare Chart for a side by side look at the differences in these carriers.
What are the number of carrying positions I can use on the COMPLETE, the CarryOn and the ESSENTIALS?
The COMPLETE has 6 carry positions: fetal, infant, toddler, hip and back.
The CarryOn has 3 carry positions: toddler, hip and back.
The ESSENTIALS has 4 carry positions: infant (with insert), toddler, hip and back.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE All Seasons and the COMPLETE Airflow?
The major difference between the COMPLETE Airflow and the COMPLETE All Seasons is that the Airflow is all mesh, and the All Seasons features a cotton covering, and a zip away panel that reveals the mesh under so you can control temperatures.
Do I need an infant insert with my COMPLETE carrier?
The LILLEbaby COMPLETE carriers do not require an infant insert. Beginning at 7 lbs you may wear baby in the carrier in either the fetal position with legs inside in the froggy position or legs out in the narrow seat setting. You may use the infant straps for added safety if you wish. We also recommend watching the instructional videos.
What is the "scrunch" method? My baby is in between the "wide" and the "narrow" seat, what do I do?
You can achieve a wider support in the narrow seat setting by trying one or more of the following techniques:
1. Position baby further away from belt: Ensure baby has a “deep seat” by positioning baby toward the wider part of the carrier panel rather than close to or on the waistband itself. Achieving this is easiest if your waistband is flat and snug to your waist or hip. Try moving the waist belt higher or lower, maintaining a flat, snug, and level fit, until you find a position that is both comfortable for the wearer and positions baby on the widest part of the seat.
2. Widen seat by loosening seat flaps:
- Leave flaps unbuckled, but folded in underneath baby’s bottom. Pull on each side of the seat to extend the fabric over baby’s thighs to achieve a widened seat.
- Alternatively, leave the flaps hanging loose. This results in a slightly wider seat compared to the flaps folded in and buttoned
- Once baby is in the carrier, reach inside and adjust where baby is sitting by lifting and moving baby’s bottom further away from your belt.
- Always make sure to tighten straps to ensure baby is sitting snug to your body. However, never over tighten – always allow for the natural c-curve of babies spine.
- Note: “Scrunching” the seat flaps on the waist belt to slightly narrow the wide seat setting is not recommended because it can warp the carrier’s waist belt.
What is the difference between the COMPLETE and the CarryOn?
The CarryOn is designed for larger children, as it goes from 20 up to 60 pounds. It has a roomier panel, and more adjustability in the straps to get a good comfortable fit. Children can be worn on the hip, the back or facing in, in 3 positions.
The Complete has a fold down neck support so smaller babies can look out and be worn facing forward. Children can be worn facing in, and out, on the hip an on the back in a variety of ways because the width of the seat adjusts.
The Complete weight range is from 7 pounds at birth to 45 pounds with no need for an infant insert, you cannot use the CarryOn with children under 20 pounds.
Which is more breathable, the COMPLETE Airflow or the COMPLETE Embossed?
The Embossed LILLEbaby carrier is made with a soft, light and highly breathable microfiber fabric often used in sports gear. There is no padding between the layers in the body of the carrier which make it super lightweight and it allows more airflow than most padded cotton carriers, but not more breathable than our Airflow carrier.
Can I use the LILLEbaby COMPLETE waist extender on the ESSENTIALS?
Not at this time.
How does the ESSENTIALS compare to the COMPLETE?
The COMPLETE is a 6-position carrier with a number of unique features. The ESSENTIALS was designed to offer the best solution in the more simplified, traditional soft structured carrier category. It features 4 carrying positions (with the optional infant insert launching in Spring 2016) and includes different features than the COMPLETE
Do you use a flame retardant on your carriers?
It's Important to LILLEbaby that we make the safest products for children that we can. We test extensively for both voluntary and mandatory standards. Our products contain no lead, toxic dyes, phthalates, flame retardants and are CPSIA compliant and ASTM safety certified. The padding on our shoulder pads is comprised of a non-toxic PE, a material frequently used in baby mattresses. The waist belt is also made of non-toxic PEVA material. Many baby products (bibs etc.) are now using PEVA as it is considered “greener” and safer than PVC etc.
- Lillebaby Serenity Airflow 6-Position Baby Carrier - BlackS$129.00 List Price: S$229.00
- Lillebaby 6-in-1 Complete Organic Baby Carrier - Green MeadowS$155.40 List Price: S$259.00
- Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Essentials Original) (2 designs)S$89.40 List Price: S$149.00
- Lillebaby Serenity All Seasons 6-Position Baby Carrier (6 Colours)S$129.00 - S$155.00 List Price: S$229.00
- Bebe Au Lait Oh-So-Soft Muslin Bandana Bib (16 Designs)S$9.90 - S$11.90 List Price: S$16.50
- Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Complete Embossed) (4 Designs)S$231.20 List Price: S$289.00
- Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Essentials All Season) (4 designs)S$107.40 List Price: S$179.00
- Pupsik Adjustable Snap Swim Diaper (25 Designs)S$7.12 List Price: S$8.90
- Lillebaby Lumbar Support - Works With Other CarriersS$19.90 List Price: S$35.90
- Lillebaby Baby Carrier (Complete All Seasons 3D Mesh) - Patterns (6 Designs)S$119.00 List Price: S$199.00
- Lillebaby Retractable Mirror Accessory for CarrierS$7.90 List Price: S$15.00
- Lillebaby LillieLight Baby Carrier (4 Designs)S$59.00 List Price: S$149.00