Kincho Insect Repellent Ring Bracelet is a silicone bracelet that can be worn around the wrist or ankle to repel insects. This newly developed tender fragrance insect repellent can be worn like jewelry. For children and adults alike!
- Insect repellent bracelet with a tender fragrance that repels insects
- Elastic silicone patterned bracelet fits adult and children size
- Wear 2-4 pieces around wrist or ankle for each use
- Equally effective even when exposed to water
- Contains no insecticides
- Effect lasts for 12 hours
- Contains 5 kinds of rings x 6 of each kind.
Recommended for 3+ years (even for babies, as long as child does not ingest it).
[How to use]
- Remove the ring from the inner bag contained in this bag, and return the inner bag to this bag after use.
- Wear 2 to 4 pieces on your wrist or ankle before use.
- In places where there are many insects, increase the number.
- It is more effective when used by attaching it to both the wrist and ankle. For ants and fire ants, attach them to both ankles.
- The effect lasts for about 12 hours. (However, the effect varies depending on the wind direction and usage environment, etc.)
Fragrance, Silicone rubber
Applicable pests: Chironomus, Psychodidae, Ants, Fire ants
Avoid direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Please keep it in a cool place.
- Do not use for any other purpose.
- This product cannot be eaten.
- Should you experience any abnormalities such as itchiness, eczema or redness on your skin during or after use, discontinue use immediately and rinse thoroughly with water. If you accidentally lick it, gargle with water.
- If you feel any abnormality in your body, bring this product and consult a doctor.
- Because there is a risk of accidental swallowing, please be careful when using it under the supervision of a guardian.
- Be careful when using this product, especially if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
- This product is for wrists and ankles. Do not use it anywhere else. Also, never use it on your neck.
- Should you feel tightness or discomfort when you put it on your wrist or ankle, discontinue use.
- Do not wrap it tightly before use. There is a risk of poor blood circulation.
- Depending on the storage conditions, droplets due to fragrance may form in the inner bag, but this is not a problem in terms of performance.
- If you are stung by a fire ant, seek medical attention immediately.
- Fire ants are highly aggressive, and if you stimulate the nest, they may attack in groups, so do not carelessly approach the fire ants or the fire ant's nest.