Evorie Wide-Neck Baby Feeding Bottle Teat is a super soft teat designed to ensure smooth transition from breast to bottle to cup, letting the right volume of milk flow through based on your child's development stage. Anti-colic air system minimises air intake for a more comfortable feed. As your baby grows, the teat that is best for them changes too. Grow with the right flow!
- Includes 1x teat
- Material: Silicone
- Anti-colic air system prevents unwanted air and reduces colic, allows milk to flow more freely for comfortable feeding
- Super soft and flexible teat closely mimics breastfeeding, reduces bottle rejection and nipple confusion issues.
- Easy for babies to latch-on and promotes natural feeding action.
- Wide-neck teat suitable for Evorie Wide-neck feeding bottles (click here)
- Available flow rates: SS, S, M, L, Cross-cut
*NOT suitable with bottles from other Brands such as Pigeon, Philips AVENT, NUK and Hegen.
Recommended for 0+ months.
1x bottle teat
- For hygiene and safety considerations, before use be sure to wash and sterilize thoroughly following the instruction.
- Care should be taken to ensure there is sufficient water in the container to avoid damage to the product.
- Always wash your hands with soap before cleaning, sterilizing and feeding.
- Be sure to sterilize before each use. After thoroughly washing the teat, completely submerge them in boiling water for 5 minutes to sterilize.
- When boiling and disinfecting, it should be noted that the amount of water must be sufficient, and the water level should cover all the products with a 2cm allowance.
- Use sterilization products specifically for nursing bottles and teats.
- When sterilizing, avoid prolonged contact with the edge of the pot or bottom, otherwise it may cause damage to the product.
- Please follow the instructions of the electronic steam sterilizer for steam sterilization. Do not sterilize this product in a microwave or under UV light.