Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser creates a soothing flow of steam to help loosen phlegm and congestion in the chest and nose for easier breathing. Adding moisture to the air also helps soothe a sore throat and dry itchy eyes for a more comfortable sleep. It is also whisper quiet for better rest. After almost 40 years comforting Aussie families, Euky Bear knows a thing or two about sniffles, coughs and colds. Let Euky care for your little bear – from newborn babies to toddlers, kids and onwards – with this natural range of cold & flu solutions. Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser Starter Pack is a must-have in all homes, especially during the cough and cold seasons.
- Therapeutic medical device - fill vaporiser with water and inhalant (included) to releases steam into the air
- Natural, all night relief from the symptoms of colds & flu, croup, bronchitis and hayfever
- Quiet, silent machine
- Bacteria-free steam flow
- 14+ hours of operation
- 14 hour water fill indicator
- Safety-designed heating unit, with twist lock and overheat prevention
- Safety night light
- Compact design
- Easy hold grip
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for all ages
*Note that this item’s box may come unsealed (seals cut) due to local Singapore supplier opening the packaging to replace original AUS 2-pin plug with Singapore compatible UK 3-pin plug.
How can steam help breathing?
Our bodies are up to 60% water – all of the body’s systems need moisture to operate effectively, including the respiratory system.
Warm steam loosens phlegm and makes it easier to expel, helping clear the nose and chest.
The moist air also soothes a dry, sore, irritated throat, making it easier to breathe comfortably.
Breathe easier, sleep better
Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of steam for all night relief of the symptoms of colds and flu, croup, bronchitis and hayfever.
It is suitable for the whole family and whisper quiet, so it won’t disturb their rest. Use with Euky Bear Inhalant – soothing natural vapours of eucalyptus, rosemary and menthol – for added comfort.
Euky Bear Warm Stam Vaporiser Contents: 1x Steam Vaporiser ONLY. Inhalants sold separately:
- Sniffly Nose Inhalant
- Sleepy Time Inhalant
- Click here to purchase Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser Starter Pack.
HOW TO USE
IMPORTANT: Please refer to full Instruction Manual and read carefully before use.
1. Twist to unlock heating unit and remove.
2. Add water to maximum fill line.
3. Re-insert heating unit, twist to lock in place.
4. Plug into power point. Place on floor mat at least 1.2 meters away from any person.
Steaming will start in a few minutes of operation, and will automatically stop when water level drops below the minimum required amount. Switch off when steaming is complete.
Care and cleaning
The Euky Bear Vaporiser is easy to clean and maintain. To help keep the unit germ-free, simply empty the water container and rinse after each use. Do not use cleaning products. Also rinse the base of the heating module (do not submerge power cords) and dry all parts thoroughly before storage.
TIP: To get the most out of your steam vaporiser, we recommend Euky Bear or Bosisto’s Inhalants only. These inhalants are water soluble and specially formulated for your vaporiser.
HOT STEAM. For safety, read instructions carefully. Keep out of reach of children. Disconnect before filling or cleaning. Turn unit off after steaming is complete.
If symptoms, including coughing, persist see your doctor.
The Euky Bear Steam Vaporiser is Australian designed for Australian conditions. This includes operating in all water conditions, including tap and tank water.
- Euky Bear Sleepy Time Inhalant (200ml) - exp 12/25S$17.30 List Price: S$20.35
- Euky Bearub Eucalyptus Chest Rub (50g) - exp 10/25S$12.62 List Price: S$14.85
- Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Inhalant (200ml) - exp 02/26S$17.30 List Price: S$20.35
- Euky Bear Sniffly Nose Room Spray (125g) - exp 01/26S$14.85 List Price: S$18.00
- Euky Bear Sleepy Time Linen and Room Mist (125ml) - Exp 01/25S$17.00 List Price: S$20.00