Bee's Wrap Reusable Vegan Food Wrap, Assorted Pack (3pc) - Meadow Magic
Bee's Wrap Reusable Vegan Food Wrap, Assorted Pack (3pc) - Meadow Magic
Bee's Wrap Reusable Vegan Food Wrap is a vegan, eco-friendly, plant-based food wrap that is washable, reusable, and compostable alternative to plastic wrap. This vegan version is made by substituting beeswax for candelilla wax, a plant native to the Southwest & Mexico with similar properties to beeswax. Organic coconut oil, organic cotton, soy wax, and tree resin are the other plant-based ingredients, resulting in a Vegan wrap that is pliable, seals well, and keeps your food fresh. Reduce plastic use in your kitchen with a healthier, more sustainable way to store food. Our reusable and biodegradable wraps are the perfect alternative to plastic—for storing sandwiches, cheese, fruits, vegetables, and for covering a bowl or casserole dish.
- Assorted 3-pack includes: 1x Small (7"x8"), 1x Medium (10"x11"), 1x Large (13"x14") food wrap ONLY
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin, and plant-based wax (Candelilla wax)
- Candelilla wax has similar properties to beeswax (water resistance, durability, and longevity of use).
- Washable, reusable, eco-friendly wraps
- Shape it with your hands, it holds its shape when it cools, creating a seal
- Antibacterial properties to keep foods fresh and reduce risk of contamination
- Essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers.
- Sustainable, natural food storage alternative
- Durable and easy to use
- Zero plastic waste.
- Fully biodegradable, high quality, ethically sourced ingredients
A sustainable, natural alternative to plastic wrap, wrapping paper, and bags for bread storage. Wrap up homemade bread, cover a casserole dish, or use as a handy baking mat for kneading dough or rolling out a pie crust. It also makes a great, unique kitchen gift for bread lovers!
Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the bees wax paper wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
Made of (vegan) candelilla wax, organic coconut oil, organic cotton, soy wax, and tree resin are the other plant-based ingredients. Bee's Wrap fabric and printing are certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard, and our packaging is made from 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
Made in Vermont by a Certified B Corporation, and Green America certified, Bee's Wrap is committed to using our business as a vehicle for social change, bettering the lives of our customers, employees, community, and planet
How to use
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap fruit, bread, cookies, cheese, or to cover bowls and casserole dishes. Bee's Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
Keep away from heat. Wash with cool water and gentle soap, then reuse again and again
|Easy to Clean
Wash Bee's Wrap in cool water with mild dish soap and let it air dry.
|How to Store
After you air dry your Bee's Wrap, fold and store it in a drawer or basket on the counter.
|Sticks to Itself
The warmth of your hands will create a seal around food, bowls, and pans.
candelilla wax has antibacterial properties to help keep food fresh and reduce the risk of contamination.
*Envelope tie featured in video below only applies to Sandwich Wrap with tie. This product does not have the envelope tie feature.
WHAT CAN I WRAP?
Use the warmth of your hands to wrap Bee’s Wrap® around a piece of food or over a bowl or casserole dish. When Bee's Wrap cools—within seconds—it holds its seal. Use your Bee’s Wrap to wrap cheese, vegetables, bread, fruit, fresh herbs, and baked goods. Bee’s Wrap is not recommended for use with raw meat or fish.
HOW LONG DOES BEE’S WRAP LAST?
Bee's Wrap lasts for up to a year with proper care and regular usage. You'll know your wrap has reached the end of its useful life in the kitchen when it has worn thin and soft and has trouble sticking to itself. At this time, you can cut your wrap into strips and add to your compost pile, or use as a natural and effective fire starter.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY WRAPS?
Easy! Just wash in cool water with a mild dish soap. Then, drape your wraps over your drying rack or our Vermont Maple Bee's Wrap drying rack to air dry. Remember to avoid all sources of heat, including warm water, microwaves, ovens, hot cars, and covering bowls of not-quite-cooled leftovers.
WHAT IS BEE’S WRAP MADE OF?
Bee's Wrap is made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. This combination of ingredients creates a malleable food wrap with natural antibacterial properties that can be used again and again.
DOES BEE’S WRAP HAVE A SCENT?
Yes. When you first open your package of Bee's Wrap you will smell the beeswax. The scent will fade after the first few uses and washes, until you can no longer detect it. The beeswax scent will change with the season in which it was harvested. Beeswax carries the scent of the flowers from which the bees harvested pollen. Most of us enjoy the scent, but there are a few people who are more sensitive to beeswax and do not prefer it.
WHAT IS THE VEGAN BEE'S WRAP MADE OF?
The new vegan wraps are made with familiar plant-based materials. We substituted the beeswax for candelilla wax, which is a plant native to the Southwest and Mexico and has properties similar to beeswax. We also use soy wax, organic coconut oil, and tree resin, giving you a pliable food wrap with the same outstanding look and feel as our beeswax line.
WHAT SIZE IS BEST FOR MY NEEDS?
We produce several sizes of Bee’s Wrap. If you are new to our product, we recommend starting with our assorted set of three sizes, which includes one each of our small (7" x 8"), medium (10" x 11"), and large (13" x 14") wraps. Experiment with these in your kitchen to determine which size is most useful for you.
Small: 7” x 8”
Wrap half of a lemon, the end of a cucumber, half of an onion (Bee’s Wrap won’t hold the smell), half of an avocado, a small bowl, carrot sticks or other snack items.
Medium: 10” x 11"
Cover a bowl, half of a sandwich, baked goods, cheese, or half of a cabbage or cantaloupe.
Large: 13” x 14”
Cover a large bowl, pie dish, celery, cheese, sandwich, or half of a watermelon.
Large Sandwich with tie: 13” x 13”
Perfect for building your sandwich, wrapping and then using as a place mat. (Also great for cheese, snacks, a few carrot sticks, a muffin — the possibilities are endless.)
XL Bread: 17” x 23”
Great for wrapping bread: large enough for a large loaf of sandwich bread or specialty breads. This wrap is great for covering dough that is rising, an extra large bowl or casserole dish, and also serves as a dough mat for rolling out pie crusts, cookie dough or other baked goods.
XXL Roll: 14" x 52"
Trim to the size you need! Extra large format allows you to wrap everything from fresh rhubarb, half a watermelon, and a casserole dish, to snacks, sandwiches, lemons, and everything in between.
- Haakaa Silicone Ice Pop Mould, 1pc (4 Colors)S$12.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 6 x 2oz - TealS$58.41 List Price: S$64.90
- Yumbox Zuppa Thermal Food Jar w/ Spoon & Band, 415ml (4 Colors)S$33.15 List Price: S$39.00
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 4 x 4oz - TealS$58.41 List Price: S$64.90
- Monee Silicone Food Storage Cube Tray – 6 x 60ml (2 Colors)S$25.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Beaba Individual Silicone Portions (3pk) - JungleS$32.60 List Price: S$51.50
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wraps, Assorted Pack (3pc) (4 Designs)S$20.93 List Price: S$29.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wrap, Bread Size (1pc) - HoneycombS$17.43 List Price: S$24.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wrap, Bread Size (1pc) - Floral TealS$17.43 List Price: S$24.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Vegan Food Wrap, Sandwich with Tie (1pc) - Meadow MagicS$13.93 List Price: S$19.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Vegan Food Wrap, Bread Size (1pc) - Meadow MagicS$17.43 List Price: S$24.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wrap, Sandwich with Tie (1pc) - HoneycombS$13.93 List Price: S$19.90
- Bee's Wrap Reusable Food Wrap, Explorer Pack (3pc) - MonarchS$24.43 List Price: S$34.90