Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, 200ml
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo, 200ml
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo is a shampoo catered to tuning hair colour during every wash. Aims to effectively keep dark hair looking dark and supplies the hair roots with activating caffeine complex. When the first grey hairs appear, many immediately think about dying their hair. The alternative to this is Alpecin Tuning Shampoo. If you start early enough, the first grey hairs will not become visible until later. The hair colour is tuned simply and quickly with each daily hair wash.
- Colour effect keeps dark hair dark
- Inconspicuous and becomes more intensive with regular use
- Gradually washes out when normal shampoo is used
- Hair effect that prevents hereditary hair loss
- Supplies hair roots with activating caffeine complex
- The caffeine complex activates the hair roots, extends the hair growth phases and improves hair growth.
Leave on the scalp for 2–5 minutes – from application to rinsing out. Only apply to dark to black hair.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caffeine, Panthenol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Menthol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Limonene, CI 47005.
(Non-binding information. Note the listed ingredients on the packaging.)
In which cases should I use Alpecin Tuning Shampoo?
Alpecin Tuning Shampoo is suited for dark blond to black hair. The intensive pigments in this shampoo keep the hair dark and simultaneously prevent hereditary hair loss with the caffeine complex. The dark shade is retained thanks to the intensive pigments contained in the shampoo. The hair can be left looking darker and fuller. If you start early enough, the first grey hairs will not become visible until later. This colour effect is inconspicuous and only becomes more intensive with regular use. It gradually washes out when normal shampoo is used. Daily use, leaving it in for 2 to 5 minutes, is recommended. The colour effect increases every time the hair is washed.
Is the Tuning Shampoo suitable for daily use?
For dark blond to black hair, the shampoo can be used daily. With each application, the colour pigments are deposited and reinforce your natural shade. This colour effect is inconspicuous and only becomes more intensive with regular use. It gradually washes out when normal shampoo is used. In addition, the hair roots are immediately provided with the activating caffeine, which can be detected when left in for just 120 seconds.
When can I expect to see visible results with the Tuning Shampoo and how long do I have to use it for?
That depends on the condition of your hair and the amount of grey hairs. Leave the shampoo on your scalp for 2–5 minutes - from application through to rinsing out. The longer you leave it in, the stronger the colour effect and the more caffeine absorbed. The colour effect only becomes apparent with regular application and washes out gradually with normal shampoo.
The hair effect: At the same time, the caffeine complex prevents hereditary hair loss. Washing the hair daily with the Tuning Shampoo supplies the hair roots with activating Alpecin caffeine. It can be detected after an exposure time of just 120 seconds.
What happens if I use the Tuning Shampoo on light blond, completely grey or white hair?
The tuning of grey hair is very gentle, meaning that if your hair is predominantly grey or white, the results may not meet your expectations. For predominantly white hair, we recommend a classic, permanent colouration.
If this is not desired, we recommend the Alpecin PowerGrey Shampoo for well-groomed, attractive grey hair without any yellow hue.
Can my scalp be discoloured when washing my hair with the Tuning Shampoo?
No, absolutely not, because the tuning is very gentle. The Tuning Shampoo from Alpecin is not a colouration or permanent hair dye and, as such, can be used without any fear of discolouration. Neither the scalp nor hands are discoloured when it is used.
Can my clothes or hats be discoloured when using Alpecin Tuning Shampoo (e.g. in the rain/sweating)?
To avoid discolouration of surfaces or textiles, you need to thoroughly rinse off any shampoo residues.
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash, 32oz (exp 05/24)S$50.65 List Price: S$59.59
- Bioderma ABCDerm Shower Gel (Gel moussant), 1L - exp 01/25S$25.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash, 12oz (exp 08/24)S$21.46 List Price: S$25.25
- Babyganics Shampoo & Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena (207ml) - exp 05/23S$14.50 List Price: S$18.50
- [Twin Pack] Mustela Soothing Cleansing Gel - Very Sensitive Skin, 300ml (exp 03/24)S$29.00 List Price: S$39.60
- Sebamed Baby Gentle Wash, 1L (exp 01/25)S$37.90 List Price: S$49.00
- Against24 Anti-Bacterial Power Panda Bodywash (1000ml) - exp 10/23S$11.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Chicco Natural Sensation Cleansing Milk, 300mlS$7.00 - S$7.74 List Price: S$11.90
- California Baby Shampoo Bodywash, 19oz (3 types)S$40.90 - S$41.90 List Price: S$56.00
- pout Care Grapefruit Island Swimmers' Top-to-Toe Hair & Body Wash, 250ml (exp 10/25)S$19.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Alpecin Sport Caffeine Shampoo CTX, 250mlS$11.90 List Price: S$17.90
- Alpecin Double Effect Caffeine Shampoo, 200mlS$13.90 List Price: S$17.90
- Alpecin Caffeine Liquid Tonic (200ml)S$15.90 List Price: S$19.90
- Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 (250ml)S$11.90 List Price: S$17.90